[CIG-SHORT] Drucker-Prager 2d

Li, Teng tengli2 at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 17 20:03:25 PST 2017

Hi,

I wonder whether we have a drucker-prager materials model example for 2d plane models. I have a 2d model and I only see druckerprager3D application in the manual. When I use this material, the pylith reminds me that my mesh is 2d, which is not right for druckerprager3d. I wonder how I can set drucker-prager material in a 2d model.

Best,
Teng

Teng Li

Master Candidate in Structures

205 North Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL. 61801

Phone:(217)8196210, Email: tengli2 at illinois.edu