[CIG-SHORT] Questions about calculation of afterslip

tu xiang tuxiang2016 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 26 04:30:40 PST 2017

hello,
I notice that the slips at the slab in example 3d/subduction/step02 jump at the time of 10.0 year and do not change during the next 190 years while the traction_change at the slab in the example also jump at the time of 10.0 year but they also changed in the next 190 years. Then , Why?

I want to simulate the coseismic dynamic rupture and then simulate the afterslip the rupture in 3D model.

But I do not know how to calculate the afterslip tractions on the fault in 3D model.

Hope someone would like to tell me how to deal with these questions.

Best regards,
Tu Xiang