[CIG-SHORT] CSEC benchmarks pylith files on Github?

Ekaterina Bolotskaya bolee at mit.edu
Wed Oct 25 20:35:19 PDT 2017

Dear Brad,

I'm using Pylith 2.1.3 and my info outputs are .vtk
Please find the two info files (fault and statevars) and the log attached.
Hope, that helps.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Ekaterina Bolotskaya

PhD in Geophysics,
Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Science Department,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E-mail. bolee at mit.edu
Mob. +1 (857) 284-2805
         +7 (963) 995-36-33