[CIG-SHORT] How to set bias fine size {a} coarse size {b} ?

xu bei xubei076862 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 27 01:14:29 PDT 2018

Hi, everyone

I can construct a geometry fault model with Trelis. But I failed to mesh the fault surface into small grid (cell size is 100 m on the fault surface). I wrote a gradient.jou file, but the Trelis crashed when running this script. I think there are some problems when I set  bias fine size {a} coarse size {b}. I attached the .jou files. Hope someone would give me a hand to help me solve the problems.

Best regards,

Bei Xu