[CIG-SHORT] SCEC benchmark TPV5 3D example

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Oct 22 08:55:25 PDT 2018

Xiao,

The PyLith files (CUBIT/Trellis .jou files but not meshes) and .cfg
files for the benchmarks are in the GitHub repo
https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith_benchmarks. The SCEC TPV*
benchmarks are in the
dynamic/scecdynrup directory.

Note that some of the benchmark .cfg files have not been updated to the
current version of PyLith. For example, you may need to create the
nodeset for marking the buried edges of the fault and add this setting
to the .cfg file.

Please submit a pull request if you update the files.