[CIG-SHORT] PyLith Installer PETSc Issue

Robert Walker rlwalker at usc.edu
Tue Sep 18 22:43:30 PDT 2018

I tried on a local machine, and on a virgin cluster install, the
same....here is the result from the local machine.

${PETSC_DIR} is not set, period. Might this be the issue?

Robert

Robert L. Walker
PhD Candidate Petroleum Engineering
Mork Family Department of Chemicals and Materials Sciences
University of Southern California
Mobile US: +1 (213) - 290 -7101
Mobile EU: +34 62 274 66 40
rlwalker at usc.edu