[CIG-SHORT] Output at separate set of split nodes AND effect of non-dimensional normalizer

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Jan 28 14:54:50 PST 2019

Please see the scripts used to process PyLith output for other SCEC
Dynamic Rupture Benchmark problems. They are in the
https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith_benchmarks repository under the
dynamic/scecdynrup directory.

Note that that some files in the repository have not been updated for
the latest version of PyLith. See
https://community.geodynamics.org/t/scec-spontaneous-dynamic-rupture-benchmarks/260
for more info.

Regards,