[aspect-devel] cylindrical rigid body rotation

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Sun Apr 6 17:09:46 PDT 2014

Cedric,

Ian and I just checked in options to remove net rotation and translation.
There are two new examples in cookbooks/future/net*.prm that show the
effect (if you turn the nullspace removal off, things start to drift/rotate
after a while). We are now looking into the angular momentum as an
alternative.

Please let me know if this works for you.