[aspect-devel] AGU meeting feedback

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at math.tamu.edu
Fri Jan 10 15:47:02 PST 2014

> This is a link to the paper:
> http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/97JB01353/abstract

Thanks. It is slightly amusing to see this sentence in the abstract:
   In the case of an isothermal Rayleigh-Taylor instability, good agreement is
   found for the initial rise of the unstable lower layer; however, the timing
   and location of the later smaller-scale instabilities may differ between
   methods.
:-)

Anyway, I will play with it some more and write up the results Timo and
Juliane have gotten into a section of the manual's cookbook chapter. Let's see
if we can make some progress with this issue.

Best
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bangerth               email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu