[aspect-devel] Dynamic Topography vs Topography

Payman Janbakhsh payman.janbakhsh at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 9 05:40:05 PST 2016

Thanks Rene, sorry for late reply
It was my misunderstanding that for a free surface I can use the generated dynamic topography text files and see the surface evolution across my model domain at any given time step.
Is there an implemented option for it currently ?  (for a free surface).
Not the Topography postprocessor since it gives the max(min)  vs time(run time) ,
   Looking for a measure of surface mesh elevation(from its initial datum or a mean) vs X lateral dimension, at any given time step.
Thanks

payman