[aspect-devel] continuous integration: deal.II development version

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:06:55 PST 2017

Hey all,

first, thanks to Rene who fixed quite a few problems with ASPECT and
the latest deal.II development version over the last few weeks.

I just created an experimental continuous integration tester that runs
a recent development version of deal.II. This will show up as
"aspect-dev-gcc-hd" in the merge status. See
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_geodynamics_aspect_pull_2002&d=DwIBaQ&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=c08Btfq4m9QEScXN3ZQwLZzzWQE7S8CYq1IYuzKV_Zk&m=P1KnBDprz4Rfnsd475KVGeIC2lpexLbItG0h5swOh7g&s=97KGoX-2xXW-QpGtN1xZgTSSkSqQFgZ4AJotLK1BwJg&e=  for an example. This
will increase the turn-around time for all pull requests because they
are running sequentially on the same machine. Let's see how that will
work out.

I am currently not updating the deal.II version automatically but I am
thinking it is enough to do this once every month or so.

Let me know if things are breaking or you have other comments.

Best,
Timo

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/