[aspect-devel] Installing ASPECT

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Sun Feb 18 08:50:10 PST 2018

Hello again Ömer,

I forgot to add that a number of us are using ASPECT for 3D rifting-related projects. If you would additional like input, technical advice or example 3D problems at some point, of course feel free to send another email to the mailing list or me directly.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis