[CIG-ALL] Correction to CIG-ALL newsletter - New members of SSC

Ariel Shoresh ariel at geodynamics.org
Fri Nov 18 10:52:13 PST 2011

Morning everyone,

In my enthusiasm to announce our good news, I neglected to add the newly
elected members of the SSC. My apologies.

They are:

Jon Aurnou (UCLA) geodynamo focus,  Jed Brown (Argonne) computation,  Roger
Buck (Lamont Doherty Lab/Columbia)Mantle/Solid Earth,  and Carl Tape,
seismsology (University of Alaska- Fairbanks).

They join Marc Spiegelman, Magali Billen, Garrett Ito, Nadia Lapusta and
Peter Van Keken on the committee.

Thanks to Andy Freed for alerting me!

--
Ariel Shoresh
Administrator, Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics
ariel at geodynamics.org