[CIG-LONG] Gale, boundary velocity

Li Yanyou wbjlyy at 126.com
Wed Nov 11 21:32:22 PST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:
        I really appreciate your help. According to your suggestion,I try to complie Gale form the modified  codes and find it's difficult  for  me. Could you provide a copy of  Binaries  Gale  with RubberSheet Function for Windows XP.
      Sometime, It's need to add syndeposit layers during the process of  analogy experiment.
I want to know whether the Gale code have the function about dealing with erosion and sedimentation or not.
      Gale has no internal knowledge of unit, so I want to learn more details about setting Gale model parameters. Is there  any suggestion  or material  for detail reading.
     Thank you

   Best Regards
   Li Yanyou