[CIG-LONG] restart

Karen Paczkowski karen.paczkowski at yale.edu
Wed May 5 09:49:20 PDT 2010

Is there any plan to release a new compiled Gale executable with a
restart option any time soon?  I would really like to use this option
but do not know how to go about doing it?  I've had a lot of trouble
trying to install all of the programs necessary to recompile GALE.  I
mainly work on my laptop, but it seem that I would need a cluster to
install many of the programs necessary to recompile.  If there is a
plan release a new executable do you know about when it might be
available?  Thanks!