[CIG-LONG] Error when switching tag to gale 1.6.1

Hao Lu (hlu1) hlu1 at memphis.edu
Thu Jan 12 11:29:25 PST 2017

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well.

I am a Ph.D. student from the University of Memphis and I am currently working with Gale. For my research, I'll have to stick to version 1.6.1 and after I cloned the whole folder on my Linux machine I used the command "git checkout 1.6.1". After this step, I should end up with version 1.6.1. However, when I was trying to configure it, a folder "config" seemed was missing. Would you help me to fix this problem, please?

Best,

Hao