[CIG-MC] Warning: solver not converging!

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Mon Jan 14 16:38:46 PST 2008

Hi Vlad,

The warning message you get indicates that the matrix solver (ie. the
one specified by Solver=cgrad or multigrid) is not converging. A common
cause is that the vlowstep is too small if you are using cgrad solver.
Otherwise, your stiffness matrix might be close to singular and you will
need to use a lower accuracy setting.

Eh

--
Eh Tan