[CIG-MC] How could I set the botom flux boundary condition in Citcoms?

heaventi at mail.ustc.edu.cn heaventi at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Fri Oct 8 01:07:20 PDT 2010

Hi!
I tried to set the bottom boundary as heat flux boundary condition(bottbc=0).While this did not work well for me.When I set the heat flux value as 2.222(=1/0.45),the program ran for one step and then stopped telling me the maxT is larger than 1.When I set bottbcval=1.0,the program went on without ceasing while it did not give me the right answer.The botom heat flux did not keep constant as 1.
What should I do if I want to use the flux boundary condition?
Thank you very much!

       Best
regards

yangting from ustc