[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D Globe Problem

J.Weston at uea.ac.uk J.Weston at uea.ac.uk
Fri Sep 24 10:21:20 PDT 2010

Hi

I have just had a chat with one of your SPECFEM3D globe experts who gave a
practical at the QUEST workshop in Sardinia and he suggested emailing my
errors to you guys.

So I am just trying to forward model CMT source parameters and have
managed to successfully run a simulation for a record length of 10
minutes. But when I try to run it for a 50 minute record length for the
same source parameters I get quite a few errors, so I have attached the
job.o file. I would copy and paste them but there are over 2000 lines! I
think it may be to do with the compiler but at the same time I am also
probably doing something wrong. So any advice/help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks

Jennie Weston

PhD