[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM2D_USER QUESTION

周小鹏 zhouxiaopeng at mail.iggcas.ac.cn
Fri Apr 11 01:15:46 PDT 2014

Hello,professor!
       I am a beginner who are using your software SPECFEM2D 7.0, the simulation time in the OUTPUT_FILES always starts at a negative value,I want to start by zero.
       I set USER_T0 in Par_file to a positive value but it is no use!I intend to modified USER_T0 to a positive one in constants.h which is advised in the manual_SPECFEM2D,but I didn't find USER_T0 in constants.h.What should I do?(I use the Ricker wavelet as the source-time function,the dominant source frequency f0 equals to 5Hz).
      Thank you!