[CIG-SHORT] VTK data files

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon May 19 08:09:24 PDT 2008

If the meshes are the same and the same output spans the same subset of the
mesh, the number of points should be the same. Note that the cohesive cells
must also be the same. Does the number of cells in disp_surf_t*vtk match?
Does the number of vertices/cells match for output over the entire volume?

Brad