[CIG-SHORT] VTK data files

Tabrez Ali stali at purdue.edu
Mon May 19 08:47:03 PDT 2008

Brad

The number of cohesive cells are not the same in the two runs.

Also the number of cells do match in disp_surf_t*vtk files. I dont have
data over the entire domain but for the material blocks where I have
data, there there is a mismatch in the number of points but again not in
the number of cells.

Tabrez