[CIG-SHORT] Normal Force and shear force on an inclined plane

Qian Gao qgao at mix.wvu.edu
Fri Oct 28 09:04:28 PDT 2011

Hi, Brad,

Thank you very much for your suggestions !

I searched some papers about faulting, yes, you are right, most people use
stress state to evaluate the stability of an fault, rather than force.

I find you replied most of questions in mailing list. A lot of people, I
think, would like to shear your work, however, you have a better
understanding of Pylith or the knowledge about earthquake.

Thanks again!

Best Regards!
Qian Gao