[CIG-SHORT] error with Drucker-Prager material

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Nov 26 09:14:56 PST 2012

Luigi,

See the top few lines of step09.cfg. This setting results in a warning
rather than an error so PyLith exits. Several releases ago, we switched
the default to typos = pedantic because many users were ignoring warnings.

[pylithapp]
# Permit unknown components so that we can ignore warnings associated
# with replacing the spatial database for the power-law rheology.
typos = strict