[CIG-SHORT] (no subject)

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Sun Sep 9 15:30:12 PDT 2012

Bobby,

Yes, you can apply Dirichlet BC in any of the coordinate directions.
Simply change the bc_dof array to include the DOF that you want (0=x,
1=y, 2=z). In your case, you want to apply the BC to the external
boundaries and should decompose the "right" BC into different BC with
uniform values or use a single BC with a spatial database to impose a
spatial variation in the velocities.