[CIG-SHORT] Runtime Error

Bobak Karimi bkarimi at clarion.edu
Fri Jan 22 12:25:51 PST 2016

Hi Brad,

I do have buried edges, but not the on the fault it's referring to. 'NNStrand' extends across the entire domain.

I don't believe any of my cells have multiple faces on any of the faults.

For the faults with a buried edge, should the nodeset include all the nodes, including the node that is the buried edge node within the main fault? Or do we not include that node?

Bobby