[CIG-SHORT] Question

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Apr 18 19:58:16 PDT 2017

On 4/18/17 8:50 PM, Li, Teng wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a question about quadrature.cell.quad_order. In my case, I have a
> main fault and a secondary fault. And these 2 faults meet at one node. I
> create a nodeset named fault_edge for this edge. And in the .cfg file. I
> write         edge=fault_edge only in the fault1 part, which is the
> secondary fault. Should I also write edge=fault_edge in the fault part?

You should use edge = NODESET_NAME with each fault that has buried edges
(where NODESET_NAME is the name of the nodeset with the nodes on all
buried edges for that fault), that is, edges that end inside the domain.
Faults in which the all edges are at boundaries of the domain are the
only faults that do not need to use edge = NODESET.

> And also, after running the code, I get the *_error:_*
>

>>> {command line}::
>
>  >> pyre.inventory(error)
>
>  -- 'quadrature.cell.quad_order'
>
> pylithapp: configuration error(s)

I am not sure why you are seeing this. The error message seems to
indicate you have specified the quad_oder on the command line.