[CIG-SHORT] Can PyLith work with GLIBC version 2.12 ?

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri May 26 12:34:30 PDT 2017

Josimar,

Only the PyLith binaries (which are not intended for use on a cluster)
have limited GLIBC compatibility. If you build from source, then the
only restrictions are that the dependencies (e.g., HDF5, PETSc, and
NetCDF) be versions with interfaces compatible with the calls from
PyLith. This compatibility is insured if you use the PyLith Installer
utility to build from source.