[CIG-SHORT] Dynamic rupture on realistic mesh

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Nov 8 09:58:17 PST 2017

Huiui,

My guess is that the "freeze" is occurring when PyLith has encountered
an error and at least one process has aborted, but the MPI
implementation is not detecting it. When this has happened to me, I will
see there errors sent to stdout or stderr, which may be on a local
compute node if you are on a cluster (this is MPI/machine dependent).

I will look deeper into your description when I get a chance.