[CIG-SHORT] Pylith turn off vtk writers

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Aug 23 08:04:56 PDT 2018

Francisco,

Use the pylithinfo utility to dump all of the parameters, including the
defaults, and look for writers that you are not using. You can load the
json output of pylithinfo directly into the PyLith parameter GUI at
https://geodynamics.github.io/pylith_parameters/. This also shows you
the component name for each viewer so that you can easily figure out how
to set the properties for it. See the PyLith user manual for more info
on how to use the parameter viewer.