[CIG-SHORT] Problems of PyLith installing in STEP4: make process

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Feb 5 13:40:18 PST 2018

What MPI are you using?

This may be as simple as the MPI version string is different than
expected and the test fails, but there is no effect in how the code
runs. I pushed a fix to the master PyLith branch on Sep 8
(https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith/commit/97a681cd984a3e889d0414c82d06622279853767)
shortly after the v2.2.1 release.