[CIG-SHORT] Why Pylith could not find final slip at some point using spatial database Final slip.

tu xiang tuxiang2016 at outlook.com
Sun Jan 6 15:45:06 PST 2019

Dear Charles,
Yes, I tried nearest neighbor interpolation, but it also report errors:
RuntimeError: basic_string::substr: __pos (which is 11) > this->size() (which is 10).

I constructed a plane fault embeded into a 3 dimensional domain. I inverted the strike slip and dip slip on the plane fault. Now, I needed to give the inverted slip to the plane fault embeded into the 3 dimensional domain. I gave the x and y coordinates, and set the z coordiante as 0.

Do you know why it would report these errors? Are these errors maybe related to grid quality?

Tu