HOW TO APPLY
Summer MOdeling Research Experiences
Please read the information below carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications: April 5, 2021
Notifications: May 1, 2021
For more information contact Professor John Naliboff (firstname.lastname@example.org) at New Mexico Tech.
To be eligible, applicants should:
Computing and software experience is not required but is recommended depending on the project.
Students must commit to the entire program.
Interested students should:
1. Complete the online application:
2. Send the following required application materials as a single pdf file:
See below for descriptions of these documents.
3. At least one letter of recommendation should be submitted separately by the recommender before the deadline. Letters should come from a Professor who knows you well and your potential to conduct research.
This program has no GPA requirement. Grades and course taken are considered as part of a holistic review of student accomplishment and goals.
Submit application materials and letter(s) of recommendation to email@example.com by April 5, 2021.
Applicant will be notified beginning May 1, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Statement of Purpose
- Your interest(s) in the internship.
- Lived experiences that reflect on your academic record or achievements.
- Past (or planned future) contributions to enhancing equality, diversity, and inclusion. This could include involvement in outreach, tutoring, mentoring, advising, or other programs designed to remove barriers facing women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, or other individuals who are members of groups that have been historically underrepresented or under-served in higher education
- Computer skills including experience with specific computer application, programming skills etc.
- Laboratory skills.
Recommender Contact information
- First Name
- Last Name